It is so important to establish wether your capital wishes to you heirs will be executed. The only way to establish the outcome is to do an estate analysis.
- Do you have a will?
- When last was your will updated?
- Is your will legal and binding?
- Can your wishes be executed according to your will?
- Do your nearest of kin know where you keep your will?
- Do you have a living will in place?
There are certain important factors to be considered when your will is written. It must be clear and there must be no problem with the interpretation of the will. A will should be drafted in such a way to fulfill the wishes of the testator/testatrix. A will must make provision for the protection of the heir’s inheritance. For a will to be valid, there are certain rules to be followed under section 4A of the Wills Act.